Saturday 14 May 2011

Who am I? Just call me Chief Chatterbox.

34 year old lover of all things lifestyle and luxury. Moved to Clifton two years ago from London after a five year stint in the Big Smoke. Churned my butter in the Telecommunications events industry and during that time I was privileged to meet some of the most important people in the world responsible for keeping us connected.

Travelled the world with my job to Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and more. Networking is my speciality and Clifton Village is a great place to network with "the beautiful people" and I hope that Clifton Chatterbox will be a big part of the Clifton Village network.

I adore chatting with people as much as I love well the finer things in life. From high heels to high tea - I love it all!

Married for ten years, I am lucky that Mr Chatterbox is a seasoned Graphic Designer with over 20 years experience under his belt. He's for the world's top brands - Tesco, M&S, Citigroup, Volkswagen, Subaru, Nabisco, Neutrogena...need I go on! My husband, the overachiever! We combined our genes and had the boy almost three years ago, Chatterbox Junior.

But before all of this, I was on my little island of Trinidad where I began my career as a writer and then jumped into copywriting, marketing and advertising. Got bored of the island lifestyle (I know I'm crazy!) and jumped over to God's country as my Welsh Grandma would say.

So having just entered my 34th year on the planet, Clifton Chatterbox is my new baby...and it's all been a bit hectic here trying to get her launched. Today is the day...I promise!

My real name? Michelle!


From the Chief Chatterbox on her trusty iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment